Monday, October 15, 2007

Episode 4 Ending



This is the ending to Episode 4. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as i did. We are really glad that it is finally out and i know all of you are as well. So right now we will taking a break from filming the spoof episodes only because i happen to be in North Carolina, but im sure other things will get done in the mean time. Also, i need to inform everyone that this is the last post on this blog spot, sorry to all you bloggers out there who love it, but the good news is that the blogs will continue once our real website, http://teamjohnnycake.com is up and running. And to all of my loyal fans who look forward to the TJC news updates, i will still be reporting to you, if your not a fan of the way i post, than i dont care about you, like at all, in fact i hope you just fall out of your chair right now after reading this sentence. So all in all, we hope you enjoy this episode and want to thank all of you for sticking with us through these long and mostly miserable, sometimes even terrible, times. It means alot that we can count on you to waste about 10 minutes of your life to watch this and than even a few more minutes to comment. But really your guys are not even the reason we do it, we just enjoy doing it. Alright i lied, we do it a little but for you guys.

Now im done, hope you all enjoyed the last post every for the TJC blogspot, next time you hear from us will be at our new home on the web http://Teamjohnnycake.com. WOOT!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome you guys are amazing!

Anonymous said...

great job guys again thanks for the laughs!!

Ezzrriiieeeeee said...

LOL you guys pulled off that whirly goof thingy really cool.. I could have tried that but I'd end up being disemboweled. -____-"

KEEP ON ROCKING!! XPP

Anonymous said...

LoL, I like it i only found one thing the matter with this video, (i am laughing my f-ing a$$ off right now), the whirly goofy was near perfect the only thing is....(LMFAO).....Sora and Goofy are facing away from each other, their faces are on the outside not in, on that heavy note I think I just got a contact high (ROFL)

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, great series cant wait to see whats next. Have you guys thought about doing conventions? Cause theres a great one in boston every year, and it'd be pretty sweetb to meet you guys. thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

I hate you.

<3
the girl you gave gonorrhea to.

Anonymous said...

awesome guys , Mexico love you guys.

Anonymous said...

you guys are awesome. you guys made my dad a lot better. XD i laughed the whole time. it was great.
thank you.
keep it up guys!

Anonymous said...

It's been almost 2 months and the site still isn't up? And no updates or anything to tells us the progress? :'(

Anonymous said...

It so cool please make more kingdom hearts 2 spoof i'm a really big fan. It would break my heart if you stop it. So make more please.

Anonymous said...

animefemaleyuna1212@hotmail.com here I luv your video of kh2 I hope to see more of what you guys have to offer other than you phone numbers lol anyways I loved it but.... I wish I could have seen more after all Kh2 had a killer ending oh well thanks for the laughs and insperation for my own spoof stay tuned to animefemaleyuna1212 on youtube to see my FFx and X-2 spoofz

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Hey! =D
You guys are awesome!!!!! Really, just yesterday a friend of mine told me about u guys and i watched all your episodes. I just burst out laughing!!!!! XD

Hey, be sure you guys make a communicate to Portugal as soon as you have another episode ^^

YOU ROCK!!! >8D